[WWI] R/C kittens

Graham planophore at aei.ca
Sun Jan 23 21:00:01 EST 2005

There was a nice 3 view drawing in WW1 Aero, No 120 Jul 1988 pg 36. I had
given some thought to building a small RC model using those drawings
as a start. The drawings are by John Sizer in the UK, well done, and show
enough detail that you could build a model from them. However, by his own
admission, the drawings are only tenative with a capital "T".

cheers, Graham in Embrun near Ottawa Canada.