[WWI] Part Nieuport IV set

NEIL CRAWFORD neil.crawford at swipnet.se
Sat Jan 22 10:44:03 EST 2005

I have it, I don't reckon on using a lot of it.
The nose engine mount is great, especially if you
have a folding tool. The u/c springs look lovely, pity
I'm doing a floatplane. I'm sure some of the interior
stuff will come in handy, but personally I think
the interior structue and bracing is better done
with bits of wood and wire. I like very much that
the WW1 site is credited as a reference, it's fun to
use something thats based on Pedro's and my own photos!
/Neil C.
NB. NieVI
NL. Blur
NR. Spad VII 4+