[WWI] Help ordering AG decals

dave fleming dave.fleming at dial.pipex.com
Sat Jan 22 06:47:57 EST 2005

Quoting "Mr.T" <dr-i.417.17 at cox.net>:

> Now here is what is strange for me.  On both my work and home computers this
> link opens very large and very readable.  then it shrinks to the size
> of the area between this
> line up to Eric's name.
>
> Now the second one he sent direct stays large and readable.
>
> Computers are a very wonderful thing.  GRRRRR

There is an Internet Explorer option that changes the display of jpgs etc so
that the whole page appears in the screen rather than it being readable.

If you go to "Tools - Options - Advanced', then scroll down to Multimedia, the
option is 'Enable automatic image resizing'. Untick this and images don't
resize!