[WWI] Added:The John Marco Collection

John Marco john at modelartbymarco.com
Sat Jan 22 06:24:27 EST 2005

Hi Eric,
I tried to find Michael Fletcher Ni 24 bis. Model in the archives but I cant
seem to fine it can you give me a link? Please and notes the rudder has no
strips on it and my photo is dated 1918 not 1919, one thing I would like to
ask if you or someone else knows, the wire running from the front landing
gear strut to the V strut, is that stranded on that model Nieuport?
John Marco