[WWI] Copyright whinge on the "Other Side"

Neil Eddy steed_and_peel at iprimus.com.au
Sat Jan 22 06:10:23 EST 2005

Hi Sean;

I agree with you, the idea of research of any kind is to increase knowledge
of the topic to the benefit of all that are interested.. There would be no
point in publishing incorrect data knowingly because supposedly someone else
has copyright. It makes no sense as you say. As I've pointed out 'over
there' I think the whole notion of copyright of WW1 markings is open to
serious question.

I have a suspicion this all comes back to ego and/or money.... wouldn't that
be surprising? ;-)

All the Best

Neil E
(Down There)