[WWI] Help ordering AG decals

JAMES GAGNON gagnonjamie at rogers.com
Sat Jan 22 02:18:04 EST 2005

Hi Mr. T;

That is your browser being oh so Microsoft helpful and shrinking the image
to fit the screen. You can enlarge it temporarily if you go down to the
bottom right hand corner of the image and wait for Microsoft's little
enlargement button to magically appear. What you really need to do is save
the JPG and open it in some other application like an image viewer.

Jamie