[WWI] Werner Voss photo

John Marco john at modelartbymarco.com
Fri Jan 21 13:28:28 EST 2005

Hi Andy,
Well I have notes this being a Americana now living in Germany, most elders
and most all women here don't want to hear about war stuff, they have no
interest in it and can you under stand way! I do now ;-) its just a small
group of people here that have interest in it, like the modeling group and
some others and that even goes for finding out information about their own.
John Marco