[WWI] Re: Hell's Angels

Bruce Dyck bdyck at wsd1.org
Fri Jan 21 12:30:49 EST 2005

Warren, thanks for wecoming me back, I've missed being able to read Diego's "wittisisms" and Shane's toad, amoungst other things.  You might notice I'm on a different e-mail adress, as my employer, The Winnipeg School Division has decided to ban all outside e-mail servers.  Add that to a recently dislocated knee, (almost healed now), the need to build a few muscle car kits for brother-in-laws, (I hate muscle cars, but it was christmas) and other interuptions.  It will be nice to get back to the only really interesting time in aviation.
On anouther note, my copy of Hell's Angels arrived yesterday!  WOW!!!!
Bruce