[WWI] W.W.1 photos

John Marco john at modelartbymarco.com
Fri Jan 21 03:53:12 EST 2005

Hi all,
The first batch of photos have been sent off to Allan, I would like to thank
Allan for allowing me to do this so we all can enjoy them and as soon as
Allan can get them up on the site I would like to hear your feedback on
them, there has been on encasement of the photos at all you will be seeing
them just the way they are and I will send more at the end of next week for
I have a small suitcase full. ;-)
John Marco