[WWI] Werner Voss photo

John Marco john at modelartbymarco.com
Thu Jan 20 09:54:07 EST 2005

LOOOOOOOOOOOL ROTF, quick call the hospital, I think I am going to die from
LOOOOOOL ;-) I know where that photo came from, here look;
WWW . the best faked photos . com  ;-)))  would you like to see some real
W.W,1 photos ok give me a week so I can make them so you can see all the
colors correctly. ;-)))
John Marco.... this has become to funny ;-)