[WWI] Warren's slip of tongue WAS: hey Rube

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Thu Jan 20 10:27:31 EST 2005

W!
> Ha!  Read it again amigo, I said read AND LOK AT!  Geez, all that time
> by the pool looking at scantily-clad women has burned your corneas.

Lok? My corneas are burnt. I can't see the missing O! ;-)
Oh yes the pool. Fond memories... I'll go again this arvo. Ha ha ha!

> Well, right now it seems more frustrating than fun.

The price or learning.... I know the feeling and this stopped me from
working on my models for a while... seems like I found a barrier between my
skills and my expectations. I must follow Tracy's advice, and build OOB a
couple of good, well engineered kits to oil the old modeling gears.
Now, I have this new Spad kit....
D.