[WWI] Werner Voss photo

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Thu Jan 20 10:20:43 EST 2005

"Wow, This is my first real Voss Cowl debate since joining the list !
The
passion of it all ! I've only heard this alluded to, before. Now it's
the
real thing. I can't let my side down and not participate."

J.R.,
     Don't let this opportunity slip by, as we can only do this every
once in a while now.  Some of the list old-timers just can't stand the
pressure like they used to.

"So I will bring up the yellow rudder question. It supposedly exists
in the Imperial War museum, and is reasonably suspected of being
retrieved from Voss's plane ( I love this ) ."

As Shane says, have you ever seen it, or known someone who has?  I am
beginning to think that the yellow rudder is one of those things that
has taken on a life of its own.

Warren