[WWI] Warren's slip of tongue WAS: hey Rube

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Thu Jan 20 10:16:13 EST 2005

D!

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed
animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction!"

Silly Argie Ka-niggit!

>  I had to have something to read and look at
> before I met SWMBO.

"No excuses here. "I buy Playboy just to read the articles of arty farty

writers" it's the oldest excuse we hear. What's next? Fondling
Austro-Hungarian models? Pervert! ;-)"

Ha!  Read it again amigo, I said read AND LOK AT!  Geez, all that time
by the pool looking at scantily-clad women has burned your corneas.

"No worries, there's always time to improve."

Oh, believe me, I have  LOT of room for improvement!

" As long as it remains fun, it's OK. Alberto Casirati told me that some
of his details have to be made several times until he got satisfied, and
he enjoyed every try.
Pervert!"

Well, right now it seems more frustrating than fun.

Warren