[WWI] Warren's slip of tongue WAS: hey Rube

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Thu Jan 20 09:37:29 EST 2005

W!
> Silly man from the pampas!

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed
animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction!"

>  I had to have something to read and look at
> before I met SWMBO.

No excuses here. "I buy Playboy just to read the articles of arty farty
writers" it's the oldest excuse we hear. What's next? Fondling
Austro-Hungarian models? Pervert! ;-)

>   Actually got some work done on the interior framework on my Revell
> Nie.17 last night.  I'm not very happy with it, and as a result I
> console myself with the fact it will be closed up and hardly visible at
> all when all is said and done.

No worries, there's always time to improve. As long as it remains fun, it's
OK. Alberto Casirati told me that some of his details have to be made
several times until he got satisfied, and he enjoyed every try.
Pervert!
D.