[WWI] Warren's slip of tongue WAS: hey Rube

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Thu Jan 20 09:17:54 EST 2005

"Yes, and the whole jazz business sounds like a cover-up......
/Neil C.
(trying to get the fwd. fuselage cowling to fit on the NieVI fwd.
fuselage)"

Nah, used to take the wife there, she loved it as it was the only place
around where you could get some good piano/jazz/etc. and she (and I)
love that music.
   I tried using the Nie.11 Part p/e as a guide to making the interior
framework for my Nie.17.  Way more trouble than it was worth.  Next
time, if there is one, will be different.

Warren