[WWI] Warren's slip of tongue WAS: hey Rube

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Thu Jan 20 09:07:32 EST 2005

"WHAT???
I'm utterly shocked, young Mr. Dickinson, that you're reading that kind
of
material.
And we thought that those piles of magazines in your bedroom were
Windsock
and WW1 Aero."

Silly man from the pampas!  I had to have something to read and look at
before I met SWMBO.  :o   I really do miss going to that bar, as much as
I miss Costas BBQ, Milo burgers, and the gumbo at the Irish Deli.
   Actually got some work done on the interior framework on my Revell
Nie.17 last night.  I'm not very happy with it, and as a result I
console myself with the fact it will be closed up and hardly visible at
all when all is said and done.

Warren