[WWI] Inside out lozenge?

dr-i.417.17 at cox.net dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Thu Jan 20 08:25:18 EST 2005

Hi again all,

D, good to read you're back!

Just about to start into Roden D-VIIAlb. and I recall a discussion, not long after the first Voss cowl discussion, about faided lozenge decals for the interior of an aircraft covered with this.

For the newer folks, the die on the German lozenge fabric only really saturated one side, the back side still had a concierable amount of white threads showing, see here:
http://www.wwi-models.org/Photos/Ger/Fok_EV/lm_fokev_03.jpg

So did we end up with a source of 1:48 interior lozenge, or am I going to have to learn to do something new?  8^(

MrT