[WWI] Werner Voss photo

John Marco john at modelartbymarco.com
Thu Jan 20 08:20:11 EST 2005

Hi All,
I am sitting here LOL over this, let me tell you what I did before I posted
that comment about the rudder, I took in the large photo into my computer
where I was abele to go up 3 steps more bigger before it distorted because I
did not believe what I was looking at and I wanted to make sure and much to
my surprise it became much more evident you can even see a deferent contras
in-between the thick black line of the back of the fuse and the thin black
line on the rudder which seems to be daylight and bumpy like the ground is
around the rest of it and the out side frame of the rudder at the bottom
even becomes much more clear as to be going beyond the thin black line on
the rudder and has a bend in it that goes down to that hinge like thing at
the bottom of the fuse and I was going to mention the tail skied as D. just
did in his post and you are right where is that big control horn for the
rudder you would think even if a lot of it is behind the tail plane strut
you would see a little something of it but the lines of the tail plane strut
are even all the way down with no bumps for that control horn, I would sure
like to see the original photo.
John Marco