[WWI] Werner Voss photo

geoff-smith geoff-smith at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 20 05:21:37 EST 2005

John,

As I'm feeling grouchy, I have to agree with Shane. If you're saying
what I think you're saying, what does the rudder cable attach to? It
disappears behind the tailplane strut, but doesn't reappear. And the
arrangement you're suggesting doesn't agree with the rudder frame
thickness seen at the top of the rudder.

Geoff