[WWI] Roden Early Alb.

Sean Brian Kirby acebuilder2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 01:16:54 EST 2005

--- "Mr.T" <dr-i.417.17 at cox.net> wrote:

> On later
> aircraft this last fabric triangle is metal and now
> runs from the same
> cabane aft and down to the lower wing leading edge.
>
> In the Roden case  you cannot distinguish a fabric
> panel from a metal one.

If you're saying what I think you're saying - it muist
be the case that Roden for their early Fokker made
this panel in the same configuration (outline-wise) as
would be used on later Fokkers, which makes perfect
sense for their purposes. We surely are the winners,
as we get more types. One simply should fair over this
errant line with a favorite filling method. :) Unless
we are thinking of two different things...

Sean