[WWI] Werner Voss photo

John Marco john at modelartbymarco.com
Wed Jan 19 20:55:40 EST 2005

Hi Warren,
you dont see that come on look good I am looking at the big photo as I tipe
this look at the big hinge at the top big isent it its not the same at the
bottom, now look at the #0 right after that is the rudder line then look
just right an below the #0 out comes a tub finger then bens down into the
cup like holder, see it now!
John Marco