[WWI] Werner Voss photo

John Marco john at modelartbymarco.com
Wed Jan 19 19:51:10 EST 2005

Shane an all,
Look at the enlarged photo, the top hinge is right at the back of the
fuselage then follow the rudder line down it goes at an angel away from the
fuse and on the bottom out side frame of the rudder and some of the frame
comes out and down into an cup holder like thing that we think of as a hinge
but its not, look good!!!
John Marco