[WWI] Carpet gnomes accept Unconditional surrender

JAMES GAGNON gagnonjamie at rogers.com
Wed Jan 19 17:36:09 EST 2005

Hi Michael;

Thanks. I just dicovered that while I was chasing the interplane wire I was
trying to attach, those nasty little gnomes were busy detaching one of the
control wires that were put on yesterday and spiriting it away. They only
managed to get it as far as the door of my workroom and I spotted it when I
was going back to resume work.

Does the ink change the elasticity of the stretch stuff? Have you tried
paint?

Jamie