[WWI] Spad 13 wings

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:33:16 EST 2005

Yes, but nothing injection molded.  Anyhow, I'm in the middle of the Sierra
Scale HB C.1 vac and it's a pain in the neck!

There are a couple of HR Models resin kits but I was concerned they might by
the type with a solid fuselage and a mail slot cut out for the cockpit
opening like the resin RVHP HB-B.1 - yuck!.  There's an Adopol HB-B.1 resin
kit, which is decent but that's it.

Defintely nothing in injection mold.  If you want injection mold, there's
all the Choroszy kits:

17, 17bis, 24, 24bis, 25, 27.

Zhhtthhhhhppprrttt!!

Michael