[WWI] hey Rube was: Alclad accident

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 12:53:03 EST 2005

Warren
"Longing mightily for some Costas BBQ and a Milo
Burger"

Warren skillfully avoids my political baiting and hits
me where he KNOWS I live...in the stomach!
For those that don't know, a trip to B'ham would be
worth it for the two restaraunts he mentions.....a
good hobby shop too, but precious little else.
cheers, tracy (watching the first snow of the year in
this part of NC, reading his new book on Willy
M*ss*rschm*tt...look for a review in your favorite
internet modeling magazine soon)