[WWI] FW: Wood Fuselage Finishes

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Wed Jan 19 11:39:44 EST 2005

It's been gone over before, and at length.  However, because of all of
my PC problems, I've lost most of my saved mails, archives, etc.  I
could look it up in the archives, but I'm too lazy and short of time.
Also, we have several folks new to the list, and I'd like to know their
techniques, or they may want to learn something new as well.
   So, now that we seem tobe through bashing corporations,
adminstrations, lawyers, etc., what are y'alls favorite methods of
reproducing the wood finish found on Albatros fighters and other German
two seaters?

Warren