[WWI] RE: Spad 13 wings

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:33:50 EST 2005

Grzegorz:

I realzie there are some important differences across the various HB C.1
series but with some imagniative modling, it might be done.  They did it
with the Albatros D.III.

I didn't know about this policy: but I have already order a new kit and a
Lloyd C.V.  First I have to build a new "George" (Third times a charm, as
they say:))

Michael