[WWI] hey Rube was: Alclad accident

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 09:53:34 EST 2005

"Well Warren, it's quite elementary,
you must first mix one part growing up bored in
Birmingham, Alabama;"

I have that part covered.

"two parts being a natural smart ass"

and that one too, at least.

"and one part knowing a Rube when you see one."

OK, I already have all the parts for this recipe.
Unfortunately, it's
hard to find the appropriate bottles anymore.  I guess
we can blame
those that gave the current administration its mandate
this last
November for this as well.
:)

Hmmm, seems you DO have part two covered! :)
If we use my logic, then Condoleza Rice fits the bill
too.
The current administration are most definately Pepsi
drinkers (yuk)...geez, I hope I didn't break any
copywrite laws just then.
cheers, tracy