[WWI] RE: Build models, and stop worrying about the sky falling

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Wed Jan 19 09:24:28 EST 2005

Andrew,
        Never saw part two come across my mail.  In any event: I too
have more than I can build, and I do not think that I will experience a
shortage of models in my lifetime, BUT! I do resent seeing large
corporate entities screwing over the small independent business trying
to scratch out an honest living, or not even that, for the sake of a few
pennies in their multi-billion dollar coffers, just so a lot of word
merchants can justify their existence on the corporate payroll.  By the
same token I still insist on shopping with small, local businesses in my
community instead of monsters like Wal-Mart even though it is really
costing me dearly in my wallet.

Warren