[WWI] RE: Spad 13 wings

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Wed Jan 19 09:23:27 EST 2005

>Which pieces are better in the Pegasus version? I think they had those on
>sale for $10 too.  I think another manufacturer doing a 1/72nd scale SPAD
>VII mightbe a bit overdoing it:).  Much better Roden should focus on the
>Hansa Brandenburg C.1 Series - at least 5 or 6 versions could be based on a
>single "kit".

>Michael

Nonsense my dear Tottenham supporter (who recently lost 2-0 to Chelsea).
We can never get enough Spad 7 kits, especially as the MAC kit isn't
perfect, thick wings, iffy wing-fuselage and strut connections.  A Roden
would be nice. I wouldn't mind if they did a Hansa-Brandenburg C1 too.
/Neil C.
PS. Dan said the Peggie fuselage is nice.