[WWI] RE: Spad 13 wings

Paul Thompson flutes at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 19 09:20:15 EST 2005

<Which pieces are better in the Pegasus version? >

Michael, the fuselage exterior. IMHO, that's it. I only have the one
example, but in that one the wings are misalligned by 2mm and short shot on
the trailing edge. The empennage is similar but not so bad, White meatal
parts are okay but I prefer the Mac plastic. There's precious few bits for
the interior. The decals are nice though. Had Mac not produced their kit,
then I'd easily overlook the drawbacks since the Pegasus is miles ahead of
the clapped out old Airfix mold. But as it is you'd be mad to buy one (I
know, I was). Unless it's less than 5 bucks.

HTH,        Paul.