[WWI] RE: Spad 13 wings

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 09:06:38 EST 2005

Warren:

>From: "Warren Dickinson" <wed317 at onlineky.com>
>Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 07:59:05 -0600
>
>"You should check out the Mac SPAD VII  - it was on sale a couple of
>months back for $10 - it's a very nice kit and at that rprice, well worth
>the
>money."
>
>  I'm thinking they may put them on sale again, and
>I'm also thinking of picking up another Pegasus SPAD VII, and possibly
>doing a kit bash as was mentioned earlier.  However, I would like to see
>what Roden could do with this a/c.

Which pieces are better in the Pegasus version? I think they had those on
sale for $10 too.  I think another manufacturer doing a 1/72nd scale SPAD
VII mightbe a bit overdoing it:).  Much better Roden should focus on the
Hansa Brandenburg C.1 Series - at least 5 or 6 versions could be based on a
single "kit".

Michael