[WWI] RE: Spad 13 wings

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Wed Jan 19 08:59:05 EST 2005

"You should check out the Mac SPAD VII  - it was on sale a couple of
months
back for $10 - it's a very nice kit and at that rprice, well worth the
money."

Michael,
        Yeah, I know.  Picked up a couple.  Heh, heh, heh.  Diego, my
Secret Santee, benefited from the sale.  :)  You're right, at $10.00, it
is worth the price.  I'm thinking they may put them on sale again, and
I'm also thinking of picking up another Pegasus SPAD VII, and possibly
doing a kit bash as was mentioned earlier.  However, I would like to see
what Roden could do with this a/c.

Warren