[WWI] Werner Voss photo

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:26:10 EST 2005

Rick says

>Shane will like this, Dan San says, leaving no room for doubt, that 103/17
>was delivered in Standard Fokker Factory Finish of Blue Unders and
>CDL/Olive Green Streaked uppers. :-)

I *love* it.

If I'd written down all of DSA's absolutist statements over the years, and
correlated the ones that refute each other, I'd need another house to store
the notebooks.

So...no blue returns on the lower longerons eh?  It used to be suggested
that this meant the aircraft was painted turquoise overall then streaked,
whereas the others were streaked, masked and paintd leaving a blue edge

Does that mean that the ones that DO show the returns have CDL returns ?

Seems as good a guess as any of the others.

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,
   quanvis humile, praeclarum