[WWI] Is the sky falling?

John Marco john at modelartbymarco.com
Tue Jan 18 16:31:17 EST 2005

Hi all again,
Well I did my part today in writing my congressman in the USA for I still
hold an address their and I e -mailed my brother in USA to do the same. I
can only hope you all do your part and maybe this hole thing will go back in
the Pandora's box it came from like back in 1996 as it did then, if not,
anyone who paints an art or a profile or makes a model or even their own kit
collation of the planes we most love and tries to sell it well be subject to
licensing laws of the big company's and therefore we will see less then we
seen over the last 15 years it will be a step backwards for the model
builder, he will then have to start looking for, not new items! but items on
the second hand market and even that market will feel the effect as I see
one of our list members had a problem sell a kit out of his own stash on
eBay, this can really be a big deal for our beloved hobby in all ways.
John Marco...on my way to bed, good night all.