[WWI] Is the sky falling?

Stuart L. Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Tue Jan 18 10:26:38 EST 2005

There is no liability.  That's why you can't buy a kit with glue,
paint, and a knife in it anymore.  The new model boxes only supply
plastic.  Then there are the disclaimers.  They declare that other
tools and supplies may be needed to finish the kit and they declare an
age range.  They are pretty much covered.  The aircraft designers
didn't provide the kit.  They gave license for someone to build a scale
representation.  Any suit against them would be laughed out of court,
even if you could find a lawyer to take the case.

			Stuart L. Malone