[WWI] Re: Alclad accident

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:40:06 EST 2005

>From: "iban" <ibancorp at tds.net>
>Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:58:08 -0700

Iban remarks...

>i see mr. kendix has confessed to the truth of the matter.

etc., etc., blah-de-blah-de-blah...

Yes, well, thanks for the remonstration.  However, the remaining bottles of
Alclad II, which by the way I've used with success on WW1 subjects, do not
have these metal balls inside so it won't happen again.

Actually, the more I think of this, the more alarmed I am.  Joking aside,
this fairly caustic stuff splashed on my face.  Had it gone in my eyes, I
surely would have damaged my eyes: I could easily have lost my sight.  A
manufacturer who places those things inside a glass container is really not
thinking.

Michael