[WWI] Is the sky falling?

John Marco john at modelartbymarco.com
Tue Jan 18 08:39:15 EST 2005

Hi Stuart,
We already paid for it through our taxes! I for one do not like getting
charge 2 or 3 times for something that is already paid for, my dad worked
hard during W.W.II to pay for the B-17s an so no and so did a lot of our
mums an dads! It all comes down to this today, the greed of money!!! For if
there was a war on right now these company's would not even be thinking of
the model would. You know where this will hit also in the magazines we all
enjoy for if the small company's fold up and go away Windsock, W.W.1 Aero
and others will find it hard to continue on with no advertising from the
small company's it will be a snow ball effect.
John Marco