[WWI] European Ace of aces

Pedro Soares pnsoares at netcabo.pt
Mon Jan 17 19:44:08 EST 2005

Dave says:

>When I lived in Belgium, the standard line was, "After one Chimay, after
two she will..."

Lol. That's a funny one. With 9% alcohol I can understand that. Luckily it
was cold in Brussels, so the vapours just froze and the head was clear in
five minutes, ready for the next bottle :-)

The blokes told me about a 14% type. I'll have to experiment that next time.

>If plans come to fruition, my wife and I will be in UK/Europe for a
protracted vacation in the timeframe of October 2005 to March 2006 -
maybe I can come close to Pedro's score...

Well, if you won't come close to my score, maybe you can come close to my
place. I won't have Chimay, but I'd be most happy to share a bottle or two
of Vinho Verde over a nice caldeirada with Mr. and Mrs. Fletcher.

Um abraço

Pedro

Dave Fletcher