[WWI] European Ace of aces

Philippe Spriesterbach philippe.spriesterbach at skynet.be
Mon Jan 17 18:46:08 EST 2005

Hi Dave and all other listees,

You'll be welcome.  And after a good visit to the MRA, we'll take one or two
Chimay (or maybe a Leffe, a Rochefort, a Maredsous or another Trappist or a
good blonde if you prefer. ,-)

Due to a lack of time this Sunday, I've not already posted the report of
Pedro visit on my site.  I hope that I'll make this in a few day (so many
things to do, so little time to do them) :-(

I can just tell you that it was a great day and my personal tally is now at
(only) seven.  I hope that it'll be more in the future.

Best regards from Belgium, the fruity beers country.

Philippe

http://users.skynet.be/philippesmodels