[WWI] Stretched sprue for rigging lines?

Stuart L. Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 17 08:34:52 EST 2005

Although I haven't tried it on anything WWI, I have really been taken
by something called No Stretch Nylon Beadstring for rigging antennae
wires on Lesserschmundts and Splatfarts.  It comes in various colors.
I have black and silver.  I 'unwind' the strands and use only one.  You
can buy it really cheap from an online bead shop such as this:

http://beadweaver.safeshopper.com/144/cat144.htm?102

			Stuart L. Malone