[WWI] French Strutter

Mike Muth mikemuth at ptd.net
Sun Jan 16 15:29:12 EST 2005

Matt
    Is there a question on whether they were all aluminum? The one I am
doing was interned by the Dutch. The top of the fuselage seems to be factory
painted...probably a dark green. The top of the upper wing can't be made
out, The under wing is invisible. The fuselage sides have a squiggly
mottling similar to Luftwaffe stuff. The bottom right wing has a weird kind
of silver and green camo effect. SO, I guess I will go with silver/aluminum
and green.
    Anyway, I just finished cutting the clear plastic off the sprue....boy
is that stuff ever brittle!
Mike Muth