[WWI] Thanks for the Help/Aviator

Tom Ruprecht ruprecht at charter.net
Sun Jan 16 16:56:57 EST 2005

Thanks to all for the tips on Baltimore.  It will definitely be more fun
than it might have been!  Rupe  ;-)

PS- Just saw 'The Aviator'.  Pretty good flick, but I did have to suspend
disbelief somewhat.  As a pilot and a skydiver, I know how much wind should
have been in his face in the nose of the Sikorsky S-29, among other
details.  Even at 80 mph, his face shoulda been flapping...  At least must
give them credit for making the film.  Be sure to use the restroom before
you go in- a scene 2 1/2 hours into the film will make you wish you had!