[WWI] Hello, HELP! holepop.com???

Mr.T dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Sat Jan 15 13:28:48 EST 2005

DUUGH, I just called them.  Jeff?, sounds like a very small (  ;-0  )
company just found out this week that his old web site provider was over
charging for both the site and the secure ordering so he's moving the site
and redesignin the  pages.

Sounded like he wasn't aware that the old service company has taken him off
the web.  I HEARD the ligt bulb go on when it dawned on him that his daily
sales were dropping too.

He'll fax me with the new addies.

MrT