[WWI] Kudo's to Arty Bob

GRBroman at aol.com GRBroman at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 09:24:39 EST 2005

Our very own listmember and scratchbuilder par excellance, Bob Horton, has a
display of WW I scratchbuilt artillery and vehicles on display at the Rock
Island Arsenal museum in Rock Island Illinois.  These are incredible for thier
detail and accuaracy.  (Sorry Matt, all 1/35 scale).  Our local model club is
hosting the IPMS/USA Region V Regional this year which covers the upper Midwest
region.  Greg VanWyngarden is giving a seminar and I'm hoping we can talk Bob
into bringing his stuff up for display, if not, it's just a 15 minute drive
away at the museum.
Glen