[WWI] Baltimore Hobby Shops/ Bookstores

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 15 07:07:45 EST 2005

Tom:

I don't know much about what's in and around Baltimore but you might want to
mke the trip to downtown DC.  You can drive or take a local train straight
from downtown Baltimore to Union Station in DC.  From there, it's a 10
minute walk to the NASM and slew of other museums.  A lot of people will be
in town for the President's inauguration on Thursday but things should be
OK.  To get to NASM's Udvar Hazy center you'll need a car and parking is
$12.  All museums in the Smithsonian, which includes NASM of course, are
free.

Michael