[WWI] the secret life of models

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 20:03:45 EST 2005

Hi Warren and all,
No Warren, I can't find that magazine in this area
(it's a modeling wasteland). I would love to borrow it
at some point, but let's take that conversation
offlist.
cheers, tracy

Me too, I love listening to music while modeling.
Guess it comes from
listening to a little red Admiral transistor radio
while building
models
as a kid.  In any event, it is no telling what kind of
music may
emanate
from my modeling cave.  No crap, err . . . I mean rap,
music though.
:)

Warren

Tracy, did you ever run down that issue of SAMI with
the civil
Bristols?