[WWI] Roden releases - List quiet

dr-i.417.17 at cox.net dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Fri Jan 14 12:59:53 EST 2005

Steven Perry writes:
>..Rendering the underside taper and flat top side in balsa is fun.

But Steven  you KNOW that the top side isn't really flat, don't you?

One of my earliest posting to this list and a real live snail mail to the Smithsonian was about how flat are the tops of D-VII's wings.  And the answer I just discovered is that they are not.  They are flat in the center section between the cabane struts but both the upper and lower wing have a very slight anhedral slope on the top surface of each wing.

MrT