[WWI] Felixstowe F2A Nr 4543

John Ratzenberger JohnRatzenberger at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 19:50:07 EST 2005

Well, if that doesn't beat all !!!  They must have been looking over my
shoulder <GRIN>.
Nonetheless, I'm not gonna wait.  From that sketch, I can take away the
horizontal striping on the front of the boat & assume it is correct or close
enough & then just guess at the color from further study of the B/W photo.

Thanks for the link !!!!
John Ratzenberger