[WWI] Added:Ceiling/ amphibious babies

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 22:08:27 EST 2005

JR

>     I make a reference sheet and building notes for every project I have
>waiting. The Vickers was >labelled No. 67 Squadron ( Australian ). Now it's
>been changed to No. 1 Squadron, AFC.
>     BTW Les Rogers has the photo captioned as a "Bristol F.B. 19". My only
>history reference ( an >ancient Munson book ) seems to indicate that all 65
>were built by Vickers. Since most of the >surrounding photos are of
>Bristols, I think this is just a slip up.

I have photos of 1AFC 0/100, BE-2c, BE-2e, BE-12a, Martinsyde Elephant,
Bristol Scout, RE-8 and lots of pics of the Bristol Fighters that were so
successfull in 1918 but....not a single Vickers (unless there's one in the
Datafile), just text references

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,